2011년 1월 12일 수요일

"Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring..." Review

SAT formed essay!

     It had been an great issue since human technology became stronger than any other animals. However, respecting others' -Especially other creatures- lives has an exception, which is about the preservationof one's species. But, as you can watch in the video, mischief that the young monkhad done was not even related to the preservation something. It was all for his own interest and fun. Therefore, we can say it was a really bad behavior. At the point, I think elder monk's reaction was very proper.
    

     There is a word like "It is something that has to be seen to be believed." It means, in order to understand, we've got to experience it first. For example, First of all, young monk had no concept of creatures' death, but only interested in his fun. However, after he experienced the pain of bring sheaved and saw the result of his actioin, he cried. It means, the way of elder monk teached the younger monk was very affective, and also was able to give him a lesson.




     I also have that kind of experience too. Once upon a time, I always had a bunch of left food. Thus, my parents told me off for a lot of times. But it truly didn't work. Once, I left my whole food by giving the reason that I'm full already.Since then, my parents started not to provide me a meal; and said "You should have to experience how it feels when you're in poor enviroment." Since that day, I decided not to leave my foods, and when if it feels I can't eat the whole food, I will just collect foods a little. I could get a lesson, without any nagging!


     Everybody can make a mistake, though. But anyway, If we learn why it is a mistake, and try to fix it ourselves, I think we can develop even more than before. To sum up, I believe that teaching process of the elder monk was very proper choice.

댓글 2개:

  1. Good thoughts on this DK. I agree, and really like your comparison to the "it has to be seen to be believed" saying. We truly do learn from experience, especially if it's unpleasant. Keep up the good work! Please follow the directions on my blog to include the video (so people know what you're talking about).

    답글삭제