2011년 1월 18일 화요일

Letter + Poem

(Everything in this letter is fiction!)


Dear Hate.

     I believe it was the first time I've seen you truly.
I thought I will never have chance to meet you,
fortunately, I met you.

    I'm really appreciating for you, hate.
Without you, my mind might have been destroyed a long ago.
You made me not to be ruined by my response,
But put my responsibilities to someone else.
Thank you.

    Hate. I'm confused by you.
 I'm so afraid that you're only love,
Which is putting a mask of 'Hate' on its face.

    I pray.
I don't want to face the truth.
Hate, I beg you.
Hide me into the deep darkness,
so that nobody could find me.

    Everything I can rely on is you, hate.
Too late to start something.

    Perhaps, you were a love.
Which made me happy, and enjoy my life.
But not again.
Do not give me any hope.

    Since you hurt me,
pease stay as a "hate".

    I don't want to destroyed again,
by catching a fake-tiny hopeness.

    So as I pray,
Let me stay here.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기